The materials located on this website including, but not limited to coursework, lesson plans, and videos (the “Materials”) may be reused by you in your classroom or as part of your educational experience. However, in doing so IEEE requests that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Usage of the Materials must be limited only to noncommercial, educational activities.
- You may not remove any intellectual property ownership indications or markings from the Materials.
- You understand IEEE or its licensees are the owners of the Materials. Usage of the Materials does not change this.
- You will provide IEEE with proper attribution when using the Materials.
- You may not prepare derivative works of the Materials without IEEE’s express written consent.
- You understand the Materials are presented “as is” and that IEEE may withdraw the Materials at IEEE’s sole discretion.
- Any videos made available either on or through this website or program are made available under the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License.